The Blue Room is a boutique marketing agency, specialising in shopping centre marketing.
Digital Marketing Intern
We are currently looking for an intern to support our digital marketing division, with the prospect of a permanent position.
To apply, fill in the form below the job spec.
Terms of employment:
Remuneration: Negotiable | Basic
Education level: Minimum certificate/diploma
Job level: Internship
Job policy: Employment Equity position
The candidate will gain exposure to:
- Creating and maintaining content calendars
- Posting relevant content to various social media platforms, in accordance with the content calendar
- Driving consistent, relevant traffic and leads
- Community management
- Creating and enforcing social media strategies
- Reporting tools and analytics
- Previous experience and/or degree or diploma in social media management (incl Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: MS Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Basic to intermediate Photoshop skills
- Experience using Google Drive and Google Docs
- Experience working with the WordPress CMS
- General website knowledge (FTP, Control Panels, etc)
- Proficient with Mailchimp
- Proficient in Google Analytics
- Confident, enthusiastic, dynamic, and energetic
- Exceptional grammar and spelling
- Strong time-management skills
- Ability to cope under pressure
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Strong creative skills
- Strong conceptual skills
- Excellent work standards
- Self-motivated & disciplined
Submit the application form (below) by Friday, 8 March 2019.
All successful submissions will be contacted within two weeks.